Thursday, August 30, 2012

::it's my birthday!!::


that's not what i really wanna talk about. everybody has a birthday. so who cares if today's someone bday?

but,

remember my post here?

well, THE OTHER HALF just did A DEADLY MISTAKE.

i don't know whether to laugh, or to cry, or to mad to him.

it just.. it's actually kinda funny when a person u xpect to be the 1st person to wish u a bday totally, completely FORGET ur bday.

he's my other half for god's sake!

every year since we got together, he never fails for be d 1st person to wish me a happy bday. never. he will call me exactly 00:00 am on every august 30 since 2008.

but today... he seems completely forgot abt my bday. his last text via viber says 'wat apa skg?' something like that on 00:12 am.he dont even mention abt my bday!!

that's funny. i wait for him to call or to at least text me to wish my bday but he didn't.

but mgkn dia rasa x penting lg utk wish bcoz he already gv me my birthday present. advanced bday gift. sblm raya haritu sudah dpt. thanks!

or maybe he's too busy wit tugas2 d skola smpai lupa tgk haribulan.

or myb dia rasa sy x penting lg utk dia.yala, sudah hampir 5 tahun couple i dh x penting dlm hidup dia  (INI AYAT2 ORG MERAJUK.MENYAMPAHNYERRRR!! ahahaha)

it just...i never thought he will forget my bday.dat's y i said on that post 'tidak la bah smpai lupa kan. merajuk 3 bulan okey'

BECAUSE I NEVER THOUGHT HE WILL FORGET MY BDAY!! how can u forgot ur someone's special bday???!!

sbb tu la rsa mau ketawa sbb lucu bahhhhhh..!!

but at the same time, i feel sad bcoz he's not a 1st person to wish me a happy bday this year :(

he supposed to be the one, and he was for 4 yrs in a row. but this year, dia bkn org ptama.until this moment, dia msh x wish. or myb sudah ttdo.

MGKN SY PTT MERAJUK 3 BULAN. ahahahahahha. 30.11.2012 baru bckp balik ngan dia. hahahahhahaha.

but, normal la kn merajuk bila org penting lupa bday kita. i dont mind if kwn2 lupa or sngaja x wish my  bday. i dnt even put my bday on FB. sy pn agak jarang wish kwn2 bday walopn slalu ja nmpk dlm FB notifications. hihi. tp.... kalo yg tsyg lupa? errrrkkkhhhhhhh.!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

trus lo mau bilang apa?