Sunday, March 24, 2013

::discOVERing YOU::

to hear this song, click below:

I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now.
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.

Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"

You know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised
In a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

Nothing compares
No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes
They are memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

all of a sudden, i want to hear this song again, over and over again.. i don't know why (or maybe i do know why ;p)... but i don't want someone like him. i want someone new with no resemblance/any similarities with the old one. insha Allah he is on his way to find and take my hand, be my imam fiddunya wal akhirah and guide me till Jannah. Insha Allah..! =)

ps: selamat pengantin baru kepada semua teman2 jauh dan dekat yg telah, bakal dan sedang melangsungkan PERNIKAHAN di masa cuti skola sem.1 ni.. alhamdulillah bertemu jodohnya. mdh2an bahagia dan berkekalan shingga ke akhir hayat, shingga ke syurga insha Allah. selamat menempuh alam dan status yang baru. and cpt2 timang baby comel2. hihi 

pss: so called 'bf' puppy love msa skola rendah (M) kwen harini.. (upsss upsss entry ni x ada kena mengena dgn dia tauuuu). and im not d only his ex-lover. lps i ada sorg girl lagi nama A... puan A sudah bkawen tahun lepas, and harini M pula kawen. akhirnya x ada siapa antara kmi yg bsama. sudah tertulis di Luh Mahfuz tiada seorang pn dari kami bjodoh bsama. (HAHAHAAHAHA). sesungguhnya jodoh, ajal maut dan rezeki itu rahsia Allah. my turn to bernikah insha Allah bbrp bulan dr skg. semoga smuanya dipmudahkan.aameeennnnn.

bye.

5 comments:

  1. Assalam.. hahaha..akhrnya Cik I, puan A dn Encik M, berjumpa dgn jodohnya sendiri.. Tahniah kpada anda suma, apa pun tu suma kenangan zaman sekolah,yg SIOK..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wslm..tula siokkn zaman sikul.amaa hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. skarang baru sedar betapa bestnya zaman sikull...hehehe..bgaduh la,jd pnyiasat la d pussat sumber,kawan pura2 la konon.apa jak la.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skarang bru merasa bestnya zaman sikull..bgaduh la,jd pnyiasat org bedating tym d pusat sumber la(pkenalan Cik I dn Encik M),kawan pura2 la segala.apa2 jak la..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ama rsau syyyyyyy. sy igt tu 1st dating sy sma encik M d library tahun 5. wuwuuwuw

    ReplyDelete

trus lo mau bilang apa?